Tuesday, February 12, 2008

miss independant

this our latest conversation
me: rylee are you going potty? (this only happens when she isnt wearing a diaper)
rylee: ya!!
me: are you going poop?
rylee: ya, i do!!
me: do you need help?
rylee: NO!!! why?.....because...
( i walk into the bathroom)
me: let me help wipe your bum
rylee: NO!! my wipe! i do it!!
me: no, i need to help you...no dont touch your bum with your fingers!!!!
rylee: NOOO!!! my wipe!!
she didnt win, i wiped her bum AND scrubbed her hands.

8 comments:

sara and lance syrett said...

just wait until they sneak in there and go my themselves and come out teeling you that they wiped their bum and they have toilet paper still stuck there and were not sure where their hand have been

Ashley Gaskell said...

um, how the heck do i get her to go to the bathroom when she is wearing underwear? she will always go when she doesnt have any on, but will NOT go if she has on a diaper or anything else.

jamieBEE said...

hahaha!!! this sounds all too familiar!

jamieBEE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candace said...

that is too funny. I can just see her cute little face telling you that.

Kaymee said...

Soooo cute!!! don't you love the little independent ones?!?!!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

love the new header! SO CUTE!!

Ashley Gaskell said...

thanks! it was so easy too! all i had to do was tell mike that i wanted to change my header, and....ta da! it was done! i'm glad he knows how to do this stuff otherwise i would not have a blog!!