Thursday, November 15, 2007

MMMMM......DONUTS!

Okay, so i signed up for that Winder Farms delivery service. it has only been a couple of weeks, but so far i really like it! i love that the produce and dairy products are all really fresh! and i have to say that they have the BEST donuts!!!! they only have 2 kinds, BUT, the old fashioned glazed donuts really hit the spot.....especially at 11:30 at night.....meaning, i am eating one right now. ya i know, i am one sick donut eating fatty! mike thinks iam a totall dork because on delivery day, it feels like christmas to me!! i am so excited to wake up and go downstairs and see what groceries the Winder Man left me in my cooler! if anyone ahs been thinking about signing up for this....you should try it! you can always cancel if it doesnt work for you!

5 comments:

Kaymee said...

I have wanted to sign up- just havn't yet!!! i love donuts too!!! That's why I get so fat when I'm Pregnant!!!! :)

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

ash- thanks for putting donuts in my head.... now i feel like i need to put a donut in my mouth!

Anonymous said...

yea, i definately want a donut now too...:)

jamieBEE said...

yummmm I want to try it!

The Leavitt Family said...

I've been looking into having this done...maybe I will do and see if I like it. The donuts are tempting...especially to a pregnant lady!