Thursday, January 3, 2008

HAPPY LATE B-DAY!

My little girl is 2!!!! WOW! the time really flies when you are raising kids! Rylee's birthday was on the 26th and i am soooo late in doing this!! i feel like such a bad mom because i didnt even have a party for her!! it was a very crazy christmas though, so i feel like i have an excuse. we found on christmas day that my uncle had died so we had to go up to utah for the funeral. pretty sucky times. my family keeps joking that "if there is going to be another funeral, it had better be mine!" so, anyways....we went to dinner on the 29th to celebrate rylees and 3 of her cousins birthdays that were all the same week. i didnt even get any good pictures because while we were eating rylee said that her stomach hurt and just wanted to be held the whole time! sad!! so by the time we got back home to vegas we were all kind of tired of partying and just wanted be by ourselves and hang out at home before our husbands had to go back to work. and i dont even know where my camera is to upload any pics.......i am really lame!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, thats crazy that you have a two year old! how fun though!:)

Camp Directors said...

Your girls are sooo big. It seems like you were just pregnant with your first! How are you? If you are thinking about going on a cruise with the kids... it is a blast. Let me know if you are going on a cruise... I can get you a smokin' deal!

McEwen Family said...

I'm so glad you left me a message! Love your blog! Your family is so cute, your girls...they are beautiful. I can't believe you have 2! You are ahead of me and I'm older than you, is that right?? Sorry to hear about your Uncle, your family sure has had a lot to deal with. So sad. I'll be sure to check on you now that I know your blog address!
Rachel

Kaymee said...

whats the latest?? :)