Thursday, January 24, 2008

will it ever end???

ok, so if you really know me and my family, you already know all about the past 2 years. it all started with my sister having a routine surgical procedure done. after she was sent home, she ended up back in the hospital because she stopped breathing. she passed away 3 days later. then my uncle was in an avalache on christmas day and passed away. nope, not done yet! on jan.6 my brothers ex-wife was in a terrible car accident and was in critical condition and passed away on monday. so tomorrow we have to go to yet another funeral for one of our family members. i mean, really, will it ever end??!!!

3 comments:

McEwen Family said...

Ashley, I can't believe this! I think your family has had enough to deal with. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I hope Matthew and the girls are okay. I'm calling Sara tomorrow. Enough is enough! I'm so sorry.

Candace said...

Sorry Ashley. Those things are never fun.

Lynds said...

Ash, hey I guess I am tagging you. Not really into the whole tagging thing, but I will do it this one time. check out my latest post for the instructions.