Monday, August 4, 2008

sleep deprived...

ok, so has anyone been doing anything other than reading Breaking Dawn??? ya, me neither. that includes sleeping, getting dressed, getting the kids dressed, cleaning, sleeping. that's right. all you girls that made me take the first book home to read..... i am totally hooked!!!! my poor family has been so neglected lately. and i think i am starting to get sick because i read instead of sleep like i should be doing. oh well.... its worth it to read about Edward, right?

5 comments:

Kaymee said...

I knew you would get hooked!! I love it! I just finished the book last night! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't wait to talk to you at book club :)

Anonymous said...

yea!:) i'm so glad that you are hooked. i just started mine last night and i can't stop. i really want to stay up all night and keep reading!!:)

Lynds said...

Edward sucks! Long live vampires! Just kidding. I have never read the books and dont intend to anytime soon. I dont like to give in to peer pressure!!! I have better things to do like Big brother after dark :)

Las Vegas Commercial Photographer MG Studio said...

Edward? So that's why you screamed that name the other night. Come back to the family - we miss you ;oP

Scott, Amber, and Landon said...

Okay, so I'm almost done reading Breakng Dawn. It's pathetic to admit it but I've re-read all three of her other books this month so that everything would be nice and fresh for the book club. Can we just say addicted! We actually just moved into our new house on Saturday so it's no like I haven't been busy. Somehow I still manage to stay up until at 2:00 to get some reading in. I'm so glad that you're reading and that the next meeting won't be a spoiler for you.