Monday, March 2, 2009

the big 5!

we had our 5 yr anniversary on Feb. 27!!! i cant believe it has already been 5 years! mike sent me flowers, which was a really fun surprise, and he tried surprising me with a massage at Massage Envy, but it didnt work out as planned. he told me that i was going to get a call at 3:30 and to make sure that answered the phone. so my mom shows up to watch the kids and i dont get a call. it was after 4:00 when i finally got a hold of mike to find out what was going on. Massage Envy was supposed to call at 3:30 and tell me that i had an appt. at 4:00. so anyways, it got all worked out and i got my massage!!:) i have to give him props for trying though! when i got home we sent the girls with my mom for a sleepover and dropped aiden off at a friends house and went to Noras for dinner. it was soooo yummy! we really wanted to go stay somewhere, but it just didnt work out. we'll go soon to make up for it though!
anyways, thanks for the great 5 years, mike!! love you!

4 comments:

cindi said...

Hmmm, 5 years and 3 kids...don't you guys know how to do anything else??

sara and lance syrett said...

cindi took the words out of my mouth, I was going to say 5 years and three kids, looks like you had nothing else to do....

Ashley Gaskell said...

you guys are just jealous! you know you want my life.

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

5 years! That is awesome! I am so happy for you guys! I am also happy that you got to get a massage too! I just had my first in January... it was awesome! Your hubby sounds like a sweetie! Congrats!